so today it snowed for the first time this year and ive naturally been online all day and didnt know so i went to take out the garbage in bare feet and stepped in an inch snow and i just yelled "what the fUCK" and i just heard my neighbour in his backyard go “oh my god she’s outside”
Thought this might be a little helpful, we hope it’s not wrong!!
And just for a little added context:
- Elizabethan: refers to Elizabeth I, who reigned from 1558 to 1603 (this is part of the Tudor era, as well)
- Baroque: an art movement that began around 1600 and lasted until the early 18th century.
- Rococo: an art movement created in a direct response to Baroque (sometimes called “Late Baroque”), which lasted from about the 1710s to around the time of the French Revolution (depending on the historian you ask).
- Georgian: refers to the rules of Georges I, II, III, and IV (1714 to 1830).
- Regency: the time when George IV ascended the throne due to his father’s mental illness. It technically lasted from 1811 to 1820, but some will use this term for all pre-Victorian 19th century.
- Victorian: Queen Victoria’s reign from 1837 to 1901 (but will sometimes be considered to start earlier due to the Reform Act of 1832)
otherwise known as dope ass dresses
Bask in the clearly identified art periods! Bask!